Saturday, April 28, 2007

Up too early

It's 10:00am and I've caught up on reading blogs; I've unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher; I've baked a batch of blueberry muffins and I've watched far too much TV. Oh, and now I'm writing my first blog post in two weeks. How have I managed to accomplish so much on a Saturday morning? I was up at 4:00 this morning. Not by choice, I tried to go back to sleep, but it wasn't happening.

I really haven't felt like writing lately (so I haven't). I know I have at least one comment to respond to, and I will here in a minute (thank you for reading, and I didn't mean to ignore you), but I wanted to post a quick update.

Hubby's back to work. He's working as a temp on the graveyard shift doing remodeling and he has had a job offer (pending background check) driving a route and he has a second interview this week. The job offer he has pays $700 a week and he kinda wants it. The other job pays half as much and he *really* wants that one. As far as I'm concerned, there's no decision, take the money. Just kidding. I told him if he got offered the job he really wants, he should take it. We need the money enough for me to insist that he get back to work, but we aren't desperate enough for him to pass up his dream job.

I was beyond upset with him for a while, but now I'm pretty proud of him.