Saturday, March 10, 2007

Odds 'n' ends

My sister just loves these "getting to know your friends" things. I thought I would use this one here.

How tall are you barefoot? 5 ft 7 or so

Have you ever flown first-class? Nope

One of your favorite books when you were a child? The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. I probably read it 30 or 40 times

A good restaurant in your city? I don't know, we usually hit fast food (and that really doesn't count)

What is your favorite small appliance? my blender

One person who never fails to make you laugh? My hubby.

What was the first music that you ever bought? I don't remember, probably Bon Jovi

Do you do push-ups? I don't think I *can* any more

What was one of your favorite games as a child? Crazy 8, Rummy, Sorry

When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? I had no clue, but lawyer wasn't among the ideas that sounded good

Have you ever met someone famous? No, and I even lived in Branson for a couple of years

Date of Birth? June 13

From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? Hubby

Current worry? I'm hoping my cat isn't pregnant, and won't be before we get the boys fixed, we don't need any more.

Current hate? I'm actually pretty content at the moment

Favorite place to be? In front of my computer. Isn't that sad?

Least favorite place to be? Again, I'm pretty content, I don't think there's anywhere that I ever go that I don't like. Unless it's work, but I enjoy my job most of the time.

Do you consider yourself well organized? I wish

Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes

Where do you think you will be in 10 years? In a law practice

Do you burn or tan? burn, far too easily

Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? 100% optimist

What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid? I don't remember ever worrying about monsters under the bed type stuff

What's in your pockets right now? No pockets.

Last thing that made you laugh? Some stupid thing my hubby said.

Worst injury you've ever had? I've never had any major injuries. No stitches, no broken bones, no surgeries

How many TVs do you own? two, but one doesn't work

Best compliment received? Someone that I admire tremendously said that she admired me.

What leaves you speechless? Me? Speechless? Never

What is your favorite book? Anything by Robert Fulghum (Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten)

Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex? Every time I cook, it's for the opposite sex. I never cook just for myself, so if I cook it's for hubby and I.

What were you doing at 12 midnight last night? Just heading to bed.

Labels: