Sunday, March 4, 2007

Adding to the family

I made a baby comment to my husband last weekend and he asked me if I really wanted a baby. I told him that, though part of me wants to wait until I finish law school, most of me really does. He was uber-apprehensive at first, but after a while he went from apprehensive to almost excited about the idea. In just a couple of hours, we went from avoiding getting pregnant to trying to get pregnant. We're gonna have a baby. Oh, we don't have a positive test yet, so it may take longer than nine months, we're gonna have a baby. We're both capable (we both have children from previous marriages). I may have to make this a parenting blog. Either that, or start a separate blog for parenting. Nah, I don't post often enough for that, I'll probably keep it here.

Labels: