Sunday, February 4, 2007

So, now what?

The cats and the hubby are all sleeping and I’m here wanting to write a blog post, but I’m not sure where to start. I have some ideas what I want to write about, but I’m not sure where to start. I’m looking at a couple of self-improvement things that have caught my interest. I think I want to write about those, among other things. I started on the Year to Success, but I haven’t stuck with it. I plan to start over, and write about each day as I do it. I’ve been signed up for a while, so I’m behind, which means I can ignore the Review and Reflect weekends, though I may go ahead an observe a couple of those a month. I’m also trying to get myself to follow Simpleology 101. I know that I accomplish a whole lot more when I plan my time, I’m just not very good at sitting down to do it. If you go to the site and sign up, they’ll try to sell you the 102 and 103 versions. I don’t have them, and don’t plan to spend the money, so I can’t say whether they’re worth it. I intend to start again with both of these and writing about what I learn. I hope you find my ramblings helpful, or at least mildly entertaining enough to keep reading.

For the record, I am not an affiliate of any program. If I suggest something, it is because I think it is worth your time to take a look at. I don't make a dime from recommending any site or resource. I will have ads on my page (hey, can't pass up the opportunity to make a little spare change) click on them or don't, makes no difference to me. On the other hand, I hope to eventually offer items for sale, sort of a virtual yard sale/craft sale, but I'm going to hold off for now. You aren't going to be the least bit interested in buying from me until you get to know me a bit.

Labels: ,